- Twenty-Foot Container
Owing to the tremendous demand from our clients, we manufacture, supply and export PVC Suction Hose. High quality PVC material has been acquired from the trustworthy sources of the market for making these products. These products are checked stringently by our expert quality analyzers to ensure their leakage free nature. With low friction loss, these products provide maximum flow of water. In order to ensure the ultimate satisfaction of the clients, PVC Suction Hose is offered in varied different specifications and sizes.
- Food & syrup handling
- Irrigation lines
- Slurry handling
- Agricultural pumping
- General water suction & discharge
Salient Features of our Hoses:
- Lighter in weight compared to rubber hoses and thus makes handling easier.
- Does not crack or age.
- Flexible and the flexibility is retained for many years.
- Inner surface is also extremely smooth which makes the flow of fluids faster.
- The co-efficient of flow remains same for long periods.
- Resistent to certain Chemicals, Sun, Ozone and Weather.
- Tough, durable, easy to handle and easy to install.
- High ducting efficiency
Royal Flex Suction Hose (Green):
This Hose has wide applications. Considering the request of the actual users, like our other products, high quality has been assured. The colour of the pipe is soothing and easily indentifiable.
Construction & Applications:
It is best suited for Suction and Delivery of water for irrigation purpose, not to speak of sewage disposal, general industrial service etc.
|Nominal Bore ||Diameter ||Bending Radius ||Pressure (at 30Â°C) ||Standard Length |
|I.D ||O.D ||Working ||Bursting |
|Inches ||mm ||mm ||mm ||mm ||Kg/cm2 ||Kg/cm2 ||Metres |
|3/4 ||20 ||19.0* ||23.6**||45 ||7.0 ||24.0 ||30 |
|1 ||25 ||25.4*||30.0**||55 ||7.0 ||23.0 ||30 |
|1 1/4 ||30 ||31.8*||36.8**||75 ||6.5 ||20.0 ||30 |
|1 1/2 ||40 ||38.0*||43.3***||95 ||5.0 ||16.0 ||30 |
|2 ||50 ||50.8*||57.8***||122 ||4.0 ||16.0 ||30 |
|2 1/2 ||65 ||63.5**||72.0***||160 ||4.0 ||16.0 ||30 |
|3 ||75 ||76.2**||85.0***||265 ||3.5 ||15.0 ||30 |
|4 ||100 ||101.2**||112.2****||280 ||3.5 ||11.0 ||15/20 |
Recommended maximum working temperature: 60/70
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- East India
56-E, Hemanta Basu Sarani, Stephen House, 4th Floor, Suite No. 57-A,B,C, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India